Welcome Back!!

It is good to be back.  I spent the last week visiting my family in Colorado.  The high altitude didn't sit well with me, but the skiing and views were simply amazing. 

I came home on Saturday to find my class gift waiting for me.  Thank you for the Trader Joe's and Target gift cards.   Hours of preparation and hard work went into putting on the annual Winter Party.  Mrs. LaFon and our room moms and dads did  a superb job!!  The kids look forward to this party for weeks!!!

As we begin a new year, we will be taking some time in class to reflect on our successes, goals, and areas we would like to improve for the second nine weeks.  Please look for report cards to be sent via e-mail this Friday.  As always, if you have any questions about your child's progress, please feel free to contact me.  I always look forward to second semester of fifth grade.  It is filled with lots of activities to get your child ready for CMS. 

Happy New Year!

Mrs. Leffers

Popular posts from this blog

Class News

MAP Testing FAQ